Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Dream Wings



Wish I was a bird
A small and tiny one
With colorful wings to fly
And little eyes to see

Every day with each ray of light
I wake up, rubbing my eyes
Thanking the whole universe
For one more radiant day

Then just open my wings
And fly in the azure sky
Towards the giant yellow circle
As if trying to devour it

Below I see the green fields
Waving to the mild breeze
And the lands totally barren
Waiting for one drop of blessing

Small houses and skyscrapers
Brimming with busy movements
Here are the gargantuan waves
Hitting the shore with anger

Now my other mates join in
The excitement just manifolds
Singing to the whole world
We dance while teasing the air

The whole day passes by
The giant yellow circle moves to west
And, the silver light starts scintillating
Reminding me, it’s time to go back

It’s time to go back to my home, my nest
Resting on a tall and strong tree
And I sleep with a pray, that
The next day is more interesting
than the one today..

1 comment: